Win a share of £5000 as part of Volt Casino's Wazdan Cash Drop
Volt Casino, the popular No Wagering Casino known around the world for it's innovative virtual world VoltCity is offering players the opportunity to win a share of £5000.
The money is being given away between the 10th and 23rd August 2020 as part an exclusive promotion in partnership with online slot game developers Wazdan, the team behind popular games such as Larry the Leprechaun, Sonic Reels and Lucky 9.
How do you win a share of Volt Casino's £5000 cash drop?
If you want to be in with a chance of getting your hands on some cash all you need to do is sign up to Volt Casino using the links below and opt into the promotion.
There are a number of daily prizes up to a value of £350 to be won for the next two weeks. These are broken down into one £100 daily prize, two £50 daily prizes and ten £15 daily prizes, there's also £200 to be won on the very last day of the promotion!
All players need to do is place a bet on one or more of the specified Wazdan slot games and you could win a randomly awarded cash prize. What's more, there's absolutely no limit as to how many times you could randomly win something!
To qualify for the cash drop you need to be placing a minimum of £0.60 on your chosen slot (or the next higher value if unavailable). The cash drop is only available between 18:00pm until 22:59pm.
Which Wazdan games can you play?
Volt Casino have picked a selection of 22 of the very best Wazdan titles that could potentially net you a daily prize, these are:
- Infinity Hero
- Black Horse Deluxe
- Larry the Leprechaun
- Sonic Reels
- Lucky 9
- Butterfly Lovers
- 9 Lions
- Magic Stars 3
- Power of Gods
- Book of Magic
- Sizzling 777
- Magic Stars 5
- Lucky Reels
- Neon City
- Relic Hunters and the Book of Faith
- Deluxe Mystery Jack
- Fruit Mania
- Magic Stars 6
- Juicy Reels
- Lucky Fish
- Space Spins
- Black Hawk Deluxe
Terms and conditions
- Players must opt-in daily to the campaign to be eligible for the prizes.
- The Prize Drop campaign is only available in 'Play for real' mode.
- The Prize Drop campaign runs between 6pm and midnight daily from the 10th August until the 23rd August.
- Players can win more than one random cash prize during the campaign.
- A qualifying bet can win only one prize at a time. Prizes are awarded randomly throughout the campaign period.
- The number of available prizes is updated every 60 seconds.
- The prizes are worth £350 daily and £450 on August the 23rd and will be shared amongst 13 winners.
- Cash prizes do not have ANY wagering requirements