Don’t miss the chance to win up to 100 free spins daily with Party Casino!
Our friends at Party Casino are giving customers the chance to win on their daily Free Spins prize wheel. Fancy winning some prizes of up to 100 free spins with Party Casino? They have not only one but two prize wheels that you can spin and win on each day!
The first daily wheel is free when you log in, and the second spin comes after you’ve played £50 or more on your favourite slots throughout the day! What could be better than being rewarded for playing on your favourite slots?
What’s on offer for players?
Each prize wheel can give players one of four prizes! You could win up to 50 casino free spins, deposit free spins, deposit bonuses or non-deposit casino bonuses. The free spins on offer include Party Spins with a value of £0.10 per free spin awarded, Super Spins with a value of £0.50 per each free spin awarded, and Royal Spins with a value of £1 per free spin awarded.
Each of these prizes are awarded randomly each spin. Amazingly, players can have a second spin on the wheel by abiding by certain conditions. This means that you could win up to 100 free spins!
How can players win on the Party Casino’s Free Spins Wheel?
It’s incredibly simple and all you need to do is sign into your Party Casino account and opt into the ‘Free Spins Wheel’ during the promotional period from 8th February 2021 to the 2nd November 2021. To be eligible for the second wheel, all you have to do is play on any of the slots available at Party Casino and wager £50 or more!
Whilst it’s fantastic to win free bonuses by simply opting into the offer, each of the prizes has certain wager requirements attached to them. The non-deposit casino bonus requires the bonus amount to be wagered 40 times before winnings can be withdrawn.
Free spins and deposit free spins winnings will be credited to players as a withdrawal restricted bonus that needs to be wagered 10 times before they can be withdrawn. Similarly, the deposit bonus must be wagered 35 times before players can withdraw any of their winnings.
Most games at Party Casino count towards the wagering requirements. The full list and their respective wagering contributions can be found below:
- Slots & Jackpot Slots (Excluding Other Slots) Scratchcards, Keno & Jackpot Keno, HiLo Games, InstantWin, Racing, MoneyWheel, Virtual Sports - 100%
- Other Slots Jackpot 6000, Kokerizer, Starmania, Jolly Roger Mobile, Spellcast, Hall of Gods, White Rabbit Prissy Princess, Beat me, Joker Poker MH, Zombies - 50%
- Roulette Including Live Roulette - 20%
- Blackjack, Live Blackjack, Live Dealer Texas Holdem, Live Dealer Jackpot, Table Casino - 10%
- Craps (Table Casino), Baccarat & Live Dealer Baccarat, Poker Table Games - 5%
- Blood Suckers, Dead or Alive, Kings of Chicago, Tower Quest, Tarzan, Triple Chance HiLo, TXS Hold'em Professional Series Low Limit, Castle Builder, Castle Builder II - 0%
Terms and conditions
- The promotion begins on 8th February 2021 at 00:00 CET/BST and ends on 2nd November 2021 at 23:59 CET/BST. All picks on the wheels must be claimed within 24 hours as they will expire after this time has passed.
- Players must be over 18 years old, have at least a single deposit in their Party Casino account and have the promotion in their account section active.
- To participate in Party Casino’s Free Spins wheel, players must have no other promotion active. To be eligible for the second pick, players must wager at least £50 on any casino game at Party Casino.
- All the prizes have wagering conditions that must be met within 3 days or players will lose the bonus and not be able to withdraw any winnings attached. Non-deposit casino bonus winnings can be withdrawn after wagering 40 times, free spins and deposit free spins must wager at least 10 times, and the deposit bonus must be wagered at least 35 times.
- Players who accumulate Promotional Points via low-risk betting on Roulette will not have this amount included towards their wagering in concurrence with the bonus active.
- Party Casino can suspend or remove a player from the promotion or site if they are guilty of fraudulent activity leading to further investigations afterwards.
- Irregular or abusive play can lead to players losing their bonuses and winnings. Such tactics as decreasing their stake by at least 60% after a large win just to clear the wagering requirement or anything similar can lead Party Casino confiscating winnings.