Win a share of 500K free spins on Irish Magic with PlayOJO
There are 21,800 potential winners waiting in PlayOJO's newest promotion
Unlock the luck of the Irish with PlayOJO's latest promotion The Free Spins Magic Hunt. This amazing promotion from one of the favourite casino sites with no wagering requirements is giving away a share of 500,000 free spins!
To enter a ticket into the prize draw, players must spend £10 on one of the selected online slots. Who wouldn't want to win a share of 500,000 free spins?
How to enter
First and foremost, players must make sure that they have a verified PlayOJO account and are aged 18 or over. After this, players must then spend at least £10 on one of the eligible slots.
These slots include Cleopatra, Cash Eruption, Cats, Da Vinci Diamonds, Elephant King, Icy Wilds, Lion Dance and Pixies of the Forest. There is an option to get 2 tickets for the prize draw if players play £10 on Irish Magic.
What prizes are on offer?
As previously mentioned, there is a share of 500,000 free spins up for grabs available for Irish Magic. There are 5 different amounts of free spins on offer such as:
|No. of winners||No. of free spins|
Amazingly, it's worth noting that any players who place 5 qualifying wagers without any prizes from the prize draw will be given 5 free spins - so be sure not to miss out on this incredible promotion!
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion runs until the 29th of May 2022 and the prize draw will be taken place on the 31st of May 2022.
- All the eligible games for the prize draw include IGT's Cleopatra, Cash Eruption, Cats, Da Vinci Diamonds, Elephant King, Icy Wilds, Lion Dance, Pixies of the Forest and Irish Magic.
- Players can only enter this promotion 500 times with any prize draw after this amount is void. However, it is worth noting that there is no limit to the maximum number of prizes that a player can win.
- This promotion is run by IGT and the company may ask for proof of eligibility and identity checks as well.
- Winners will be notified of their prize within 4 working days and any winner who fails to respond within 14 days will be disqualified.