Join Trada in celebrating the release of John Hunter and the Aztec Treasure
Everyone's favourite fearless adventurer returns to our screens in Pragmatic Play's latest release, John Hunter and the Aztec Treasure!
To celebrate this Trada Casino are giving players the chance to win a share of 500 prizes worth a whopping total of £25,000!
What features are included in this new title?
This thrilling new slot will certainly be making the list of our favourite no wagering slots sometime soon! The game includes a gripping bonus round for players to enjoy. If you finds three or more ancient Aztec amulets whilst playing, a free spins mode is triggered, transporting our hero to a gold-drenched version of reality, deep in the heart of the former Aztec world, as the expanding reels lead to even bigger wins through a random win multiplier.
How do I get my hands on the Aztec Treasure?
Players that register the biggest wins between the 25th of July and the 2nd of August on one of six different Pragmatic Play titles found on Trada Casino can qualify to win a cash prize. All you need to do is finish amongst the top 500 players!
Applicable games are as follows:
- John Hunter and the Aztec Treasure
- Pirate Gold
- Egyptian Fortunes
- Gold Rush
- Da Vinci's Treasure
- Mustang Gold
If you are going to take part, please ensure that you opt in before playing.
What treasures await the lucky winners?
Every prize in this competition can be withdrawn as cash with no wagering requirements, so rest assured you can enjoy your winnings straight away.
- 1st prize: £5,000
- 2nd prize: £3,000
- 3rd prize: £1,000
- 4th - 5th prize: £500
- 6th - 50th prize: £100
- 51st - 100th prize: £50
- 101st - 500th prize: £20
Terms and conditions
- The score on the leader board is based on the highest single spin win amount adjusted to bet value. The higher the value of the amount you win in one single spin relative to your bet amount, the higher your score.
- All spins with a minimum bet of £0.50 in the qualifying games participates in the tournament.
- The leader board is built in the qualifying game/s and updates in real time. You will see your progress listed as 'you' and only other players' tournament IDs.
- In the event of two or more players finishing the tournament on the same leader board position, the player who scores first will get the higher prize.