Win a share of £62,500 cash every week in Paddy Power Drops & Wins
Win cash prizes thanks to popular casino Paddy Power and Pragmatic Play
How does winning a share of £62,500 every week in April sound? With Paddy Power’s latest promotion, Drops & Wins, you can win this incredible amount just by simply playing your favourite online slots. They have teamed up with the creative giants at Pragmatic Play to deliver weekly and daily cash prizes all obtained by playing some of their most famous titles.
What’s on offer for players?
A massive prize pool of £62,500 that is shared amongst players every week throughout April. There are weekly tournaments pooling £31,000 over 500 cash prizes and daily prizes of £4,500 across 100 cash prizes. Players climb leaderboards with the highest ranking person from the weekly tournament winning £5,000. Only one prize can be won per customer during the weekly tournament, and the prizes are listed below:
- 1st: £5,000
- 2nd: £3,000
- 3rd: £2,000
- 4th - 5th: £1,000
- 6th - 10th: £500
- 11th - 20th: £200
- 21th - 50th: £100
- 51th - 150th: £50
- 151th - 400th: £20
- 401th - 550th: £10
Daily Drops cash prizes
The daily cash prizes vary between £10 and £1,000 with the potential to win more than one each day. There are 100 prizes daily starting at £10, £20 and £50 before gradually working up to £100, £500 and £1,000. The prizes are listed below:
- 1 Prize - £1,000
- 2 Prizes - £500
- 5 Prizes - £100
- 12 Prizes - £50
- 60 Prizes - £20
- 20 Prizes - £10
How do you win a share of £62,500?
All you need to do is sign up to Paddy Power, and play on one of 15 selected titles from Wednesday 7th April to Wednesday 5th May 2021.
Daily Drops can be won every day during the promotional period and any single real money spin on an eligible game can trigger a random prize. Multiple prizes can be won per player every day.
The first weekly tournament begins Wednesday 7th April at 23:01 and runs until the following Wednesday 14th at 22:59. Only spins of £0.50 or more will count towards the leaderboard. Don’t worry if you miss that tournament, you can always jump into the second one starting on the 14th at 23:01 and finishing on Wednesday 21st at 22:59. Likewise for the third week, players can jump straight in from 21st April at 23:01 and this one runs until the 28th at 22:59. The final week starts 28th April at 23:01 and runs over until the 5th May at 22:59.
Which slots are eligible for Drop & Win?
Provided you have a Paddy Power account and you play between the chosen times mentioned above - you now need to decide on one of their amazing titles featured in the tournament. Impressively, there are popular titles such as The Dog House Megaways, Sweet Bonanza and John Hunter and the Book of Tut in this list with so many other greats to choose from. Here is the full list of all the titles eligible for Drop & Win:
- Wolf Gold™
- Mustang Gold™
- Sweet Bonanza™
- John Hunter Scarab Queen™
- John Hunter and the Book of Tut™
- John Hunter and the Mayan Gods™
- The Dog House Megaways™
- Great Rhino Megaways™
- Pirate Gold™
- Curse of the Werewolf Megaways
- Sweet Bonanza Xmas
- Cowboys Gold
- Wild West Gold
- Wild Wild Riches Luck Of The Irish
- Power of Thor Megaways
Keep in mind that you only have until Wednesday 5th May 2021 to enter these Drop & Wins - so make sure you play one of these slots and fulfil the criteria on Paddy Power.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only available UK and Ireland registered Paddy Power customers aged 18 or above.
- All players must bet a minimum of £0.50 or more to take part in the tournament.
- To enter the promotion, players must launch one of the 15 eligible games and opt in to the promotion through the in-game notification.
- There is a limit of one prize per winning customer during the weekly tournaments, but Cash Drop prizes have no restrictions meaning that players can win multiple.
- The weekly tournaments have a prize pool of £31,000 across 550 prizes whilst the daily prize pool has £4,500 across 100 prizes.
- Cash Drop prizes end when there are no more prizes available or daily at 22:59 UK time.
- Each of the four weekly tournaments begin at 23:01 UK time on a Wednesday and finish the following Wednesday at 22:59 UK time. The promotion runs until Wednesday 5th May 2021 at 22:59.
- Players who win will be awarded the cash prize into their account the next business day before 5pm UK time.
- If two or more players finish in the same position at the end of the tournament - the player that reached the position first will win the prize.