A whole range of Apple products are to be won in Mecca's raffle
The no wagering bingo site is offering one lucky player the chance to win the Ultimate Apple Bundle and there are also 20 additional prizes to be won in Mecca Bingo's latest online raffle!
How to enter
Ultimately, this bingo promotion is a raffle in which players buy raffle tickets for £1 with a maximum entry of 50. There is also the chance to enter for free via post at Mecca Bingo Raffle, PO Box 5002, Alton, Hants GU34 9BZ.
To enter this promotion, players must have a Mecca Bingo account that is verified. Entries online can be bought through the website, whilst postal entries must identify the raffle, include a full name, phone number and email address to qualify.
Prizes on offer
The biggest prize for this raffle is the Apple Tech Bundle that includes a variety of Apple products including:
- 13” MacBook Pro
- iPhone 13 64GB
- Apple Watch 7 40mm
- Apple AirPods with wireless charging
- £125 Apple Gift Card
- Apple TV
Thankfully, there are also other prizes for runner ups with 20 prizes available worth £10 in bonuses. There are only 5,000 tickets available for this draw and players have until Sunday 13th February 2022 to enter. Love raffles and Apple products? Then do not miss out on Mecca Bingo's latest promotion.
Terms and Conditions
- As mentioned, this promotion closes on 13th February 2022 at 8pm or it could close sooner if the maximum number of tickets is reached as there is a maximum of 5,000 tickets.
- The maximum number of entries for this promotion is 50 but players can enter via the website for £1 per ticket or for free via postal entry.
- One postal entry equals one online entry for the raffle and only one raffle entry can be made through postal.
- 21 winners will be chosen at random and winners will be notified within 72 hours of the raffle concluding.
- Customers have 7 days from the date the bonus is added to fulfil any wagering requirements.
- The 20 prizes of £10 bonuses will be available on all online slots except progressive jackpots. The bonus will be credited as a non-withdrawable bonus with one time wagering requirements of x1.