Crack Yggdrasil's egg to find a share of £70,000!
It's almost Easter and everyone is getting in the mood for some tasty chocolate eggs. PlayOJO is even putting £70,000 in its special Easter Egg for players.
From 11th April until 19th April, players can win a share of £70,000 by taking part in Yggdrasil's egg-stravaganza called Crack the Egg. Fancy a bite? All players need to do is spin on one of Yggdrasil's selected slots to win a delicious cash prize at the no wagering casino.
How to enter
After players have verified their PlayOJO account, all they will need to do is join the campaign through the Kickers menu. After this is done, players just need to place a bet on Vikings Go To Valhalla, Vikings Go Berzerk, Valley of the Gods, Easter Island, Easter Island 2, Holmes & the Stolen Stones, Jackpot Raiders and Bananaz 10K Ways.
Amazingly, there is no minimum bet required to participate in any of the stages in the Crack the Egg campaign and each bet win can only award 1 random prize.
The prizes on offer
This promotion from Yggdrasil awards prizes at any time and on any spin as long as the requirements have been met. All prizes are credited as cash and can actually win more than 1 random prize through additional bets. The full prize pool is £70,000 and split amongst all the winners which include:
|Number of Prizes
As previously mentioned, there is no minimum bet to enter the promotion but only real money spins count towards the promotion. Have an egg-cellent Easter with PlayOJO's Crack the Egg.
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion runs from 11th April until 19th April 2022 at 23:59 CET.
- Only verified players aged 18 or over can enter this promotion.
- There is also no minimum bet required to participate in this promotion.
- Only spins on the eligible games count towards the prize drop.
- Multiple prizes can be won - but only 1 prize per bet.
- All prizes are credited as cash and have no wagering requirements attached.
- This promotion is run by Yggdrasil - so it will be available at other casinos as well as PlayOJO.