Win cash prizes thanks to popular wager-free casino Kerching
How do you fancy getting your hands on a share of £2,000,000 throughout the next 6 months, just by playing your favourite online slot games? If that sounds like something you're interested in then we've got some very good news for you!
How do you win a share of £2,000,000 courtesy of Kerching and Pragmatic Play?
In order to participate, you must first create an account at Kerching (you can do so using the button below) and head over to their games section where you'll find a selection of over 20 Pragmatic Play titles, once your chosen game has been launched you'll be asked whether you would like to participate in a weekly tournament to win cash prizes, click yes and that's all you need to do!
Every time you win a spin (using a real-money) you'll be placed on a leaderboard that's based on the highest value wins, so the bigger the win, the higher your chances of earning an additional big cash prize are.
It should be noted that wins are adjusted to bet value, so if you were to win £500 from a 50p bet, you would be placed in the same position as a player that won £5,000 from a £5 bet.
Which online slots can players play to be in with a chance of winning cash prizes?
There is currently a list of over 20 hugely popular Pragmatic Play slots that players can play that put them in with a realistic chance of making their way onto the leaderboard to win a share of £2,000,000.
There are some hugely popular titles that can be played as part of the promotion including Curse of the Werewolf Megaways, Wolf Gold and The Dog House Megaways, just to name a few.
- Wolf Gold™
- Mustang Gold™
- Sweet Bonanza™
- John Hunter Scarab Queen™
- Great Rhino Megaways™
- John Hunter and the Book of Tut™
- The Dog House™
- The Dog House Megaways™
- Joker's Jewels™
- Chilli Heat™
- Ultra Hold and Spin™
- Fruit Party™
- Curse of the Werewolf Megaways™
- Sweet Bonanza Xmas™
- Leprechaun Carol™
- Wild West Gold™
- Wild Wild Riches™
- Gems Bonanza™
- Pirate Gold Deluxe™
- Cowboys Gold™
- Christmas Carol Megaways™
- Spartan King™
- John Hunter and the Mayan Gods™
Bear in mind this promotion lasts a total of 6 months, so new challenges will arise and qualifying games may change, keep an eye on Kerching's official promotions page to keep up-to-date with any important changes.
How much cash can players win based on their leaderboard position?
The top prize for each of the promotional periods sits at an impressive £10,000, whilst the second-placed player will receive £3,000 and third-placed player £2,000.
From then onwards, players down to 350th place will receive prizes between £1,000 and £20, the full breakdown of prizes is shown below.
- 1st: £10,000
- 2nd: £3,000
- 3rd: £2,000
- 4th-5th: £1,000
- 6th-10th: £500
- 11th-20th: £250
- 21st-70th: £100
- 71st-150th: £50
- 151st-350th: £20
However, that's not all that's on offer, we're delighted to announce that as well as the weekly tournaments, over 100 players will receive a cash prize valued between £1,000 and £20.
These cash prizes drop each and every day as part of Pragmatic Play's Daily Prize Drop promotion, so even if you don't make it onto the leaderboard there's still a good chance you could win a hefty chunk of money.
Terms and Conditions
- General site terms and conditions apply, these can be found on Kerching's website.
- Only real-money spins will count towards players leaderboard position.
- There's no cost to entering the weekly tournaments.
- In the event two or more players finish in the same position, the player that reached the position first will win the prize.
- Spins of £0.50p minimum must be placed in order to players to be in with the opportunity of winning a Daily Drop prize.
- Prizes will be credited to players accounts within 72 hours of each Daily Drop or weekly tournament.
- If the operator has any reason to believe a user is abusing the promotion they will withhold any prizes.