Volt Casino spreads festive joy by launching Voltmas Workshop
With Christmas just on the horizon some of the best online casinos at NoWagering have begun their Christmas campaigns.
Our friends at Volt Casino have released the Voltmas Workshop which rewards players with 32 days of exciting new promotions with exciting offers behind each advent calendar window.
What is the Voltmas Workshop?
Every single day starting from 1st December until the 1st January 2020 players will be offered brand new daily festive offer, the offers can range from no wagering free spins, extra progress points on select games and mystery box surprises.
There are no restrictions on who can take advantage of this fantastic promotion, every single verified player make the most of them, even if they haven't deposited yet!
What kind of promotions can you expect
The first five days of the Voltmas Workshop saw some great quickfire promotions available to players and help give you an idea of what to expect for the rest of the month:
- 1st December - 3rd December: x3 Progress Points + 50% off selected items in the Volt Shop.
- 4th December: Buy 10 Cash Spins on Starburst from the Volt Shop and get an extra 10 wager free spins.
- 5th December: A Mystery Box surprise.
"The perfect way to share the joys of the festive season"
Head of Casino at Volt Daphne Xerri said: “The team at Volt Casino are feeling festive and excited to bring our Christmas calendar deals to players every day until it’s time to welcome the New Year.
“It has been a fantastic year for us here at Volt Casino, with various new partnerships and big player payouts. The Voltmas Workshop Christmas calendar is the perfect way to share the joys of the festive season with our players.”
Terms and Conditions
- The Volt Christmas Calendar promotion runs from 1st December until 1st January 23:59pm CET.
- The Christmas Calendar offers can only be claimed on the day of the offer.
- Each offer has individual terms and conditions which are displayed in the offer window.
- Volt reserves the right to cancel any winnings should the terms and conditions be breached.