Enjoy the Formula One at the world's most luxurious race track courtesy of Paddy Power
One of the very best online casinos out there, Paddy Power is at it again! Last month they were offering players the opportunity to win tickets to the Rugby World Cup Final, this month they're looking to send one lucky player and a friend to Abu Dhabi to join the mega-rich in VIP Hospitality at the Formula One.
Not only will Paddy send you to the capital of the United Arab Emirates for this luxury sporting event, but you'll also get treated to 5-star accommodation for 3 nights, £1,000 spending money and a £1,000 free bet on the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix!
Now, how's that for a prize?
How do I win this amazing F1 excursion?
In order to win this VIP trip to Abu Dhabi, all you need to do is wager a minimum of £25 on any online slot games on Paddy Power Vegas, Games or Casino between October 14th and November 11th 2019.
If you you prefer to make sports bets online then you can bet £5 to get your prize entry. Alternatively, getting 3 Paddy's Reward Club stamps in store will get you an entry.
Every time you do one of the above you'll receive 1 prize entry, you're able to receive up to 3 prize entries per week.
All of the entries will be submitted into a pre-draw, from there 50 people will be chosen at random and put through a final draw where an overall winner will be picked.
Terms and Conditions
- The winner will be contacted by Paddy Power and asked if they would like to take part in promotional activity.
- In the event that Paddy Power cannot reach the winning player within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected.
- If it is found that any terms of the offer is breached, or there is evidence that a player is abusing the promotional offer Paddy Power reserves the right the void the players competition entries.
- Players must comply with eligibility requirements.
- Paddy Power reserves the right to withdraw the availability of this offer to any player or group of players, or to modify the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time. If this proves to be the case this will not impact players who have already started wagering under a promotion - such players will be given the opportunity to win a reasonable equivalent in the event the prize is withdrawn or changed.