Win a share of £10K in bonuses in Paddy Power's Big Bass Bonanza Giveaway
It's all about that bass!
Our generous friends at Paddy Power are giving players the chance to win a share of £10,000 in bonuses and all you have to do is wager on Pragmatic Play and Reel Kingdom's Bigger Bass Bonanza. For those of you that don't know already, Paddy Power is one of our favourite no wagering casinos with over 250 online slots for you to play.
Bigger Bass Bonanza was released on 16th September 2021 and features high volatility gameplay. If you love aquatic-themed slots full of character, then it's a no brainer to try out this slot and enter Paddy Power's promotion for a chance to win bonuses.
How can I enter?
To gain a ticket for this giveaway, you firstly need to 'opt-in' to the promotion before 26th September at 23:59 (GMT). Once you've opted in, all you need to do is wager a minimum of £10 on Bigger Bass Bonanza for a single prize ticket. However, you can gain as many tickets as you like but you can only win one prize.
What can I win?
As mentioned, there is a share of £10,000 in bonuses (such as free spins) up for grabs in this promotion with 860 prizes up for grabs. Each of the prizes has a 1x wagering requirement and include:
- 10 prizes - £100 bonus
- 50 prizes - £50 bonus
- 100 prizes - £20 bonus
- 200 prizes - £10 bonus
- 500 prizes - £5 bonus
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only for Paddy Power customers in the UK and Ireland who are 18 and over.
- The prizes will be drawn at random Monday 27th September and prizes will be credited before 5pm on this day as well.
- Players have 48 hours to respond and claim their prize - if they fail to meet this, then a new winner will be selected.
- If you take part in this promotion will continue to your Paddy's Reward Club weekly wagering once you have opted in.
- Paddy Power can discontinue this promotion at any time without any notice.
- Bonuses are valid for a period of 7 days from the date issued unless stated otherwise.
- Multiple or fraudulent entries will not be accepted and may result in further consequences.