Win an incredible £10,000,000 without even beating the dealer!
You might have already seen it on TV, if not we've got some big news coming from our friends over at Betfred. The popular bookmaker and online casino has announced the relaunch of everyone's favourite table game promotion, £10 Million Blackjack!
Any game of Blackjack which offers players the opportunity to win up to 1,000,000x their initial stake without even beating the dealer must be well worth playing, right?
How does £10 Million Blackjack work?
Even if you're a Blackjack rookie, we can assure you that you won't find this game intimidating, the normal Blackjack rules apply, try and beat the dealer and get the closest hand to 21 you possibly can.
However, this is where things differ... Any game of £10 Million Blackjack could see you succeed without even having a winning hand, all thanks to the Charlie Rule.
The Charlie Rule applies when a player has a hand comprising of a certain amount of cards without busting, regardless of whether the dealer has a higher hand. Simple!
How much can be won?
There are eight different tiers of prize involved in £10 Million Blackjack with a 13 Card Charlie netting you a 1,000,000 times you initial stake! Here's the full list of prizes below.
- 13 cards - Wins you 1,000,000x your initial stake
- 12 cards - Wins you 100,000x your initial stake
- 11 cards - Wins you 10,000x your initial stake
- 10 cards - Wins you 1,000x your initial stake
- 9 cards - Wins you 100x your initial stake
- 8 cards - Wins you 10x your initial stake
- 7 cards - Wins you 5x your initial stake
- 6 cards - Wins you 1x your initial stake
Terms and Conditions
- The Charlie Hand prizes can only be won when playing Betfred's dedicated Blackjack game on Betfred Casino.
- The promotion will be active on the Betfred Blackjack game until 23:59:59 GMT on 23/12/2019, or until the aggregate amount of all Charlie Hand prizes won exceeds £10,000,000.
- The opportunity to win a Charlie Hand is only triggered when the player's hand stems from an initial 2 card deal, you cannot win a Charlie hand from split cards.
- There is a £10 maximum bet cap on £10 Million Blackjack Charlie Hand prizes, regardless of the players initial bet.
- Any Charlie Hand prizes from 9 Card Charlie Hand to 13 Card Charlie hand will be subject to a validation process that will take up to 30 days.