Get ready for a party you'll never forget with Aspers Casino
It’s party time and it’s definitely going to be a fun one with Aspers Casino’s £250K Jackpot Party. How does winning a share of £250K sound? Aspers Casino has teamed up with Microgaming to give players the chance to win a variety of cash prizes pooling collectively worth £250,000.
Starting on the 24th June 2021 and ending on the 4th July 2021, all you have to do is ‘opt-in’ to the promotion on wager £10 on one of their select online slots to qualify for the cash prize - it couldn’t be easier.
How do you enter the £250K Jackpot Party promotion?
Make sure that you ‘opt-in’ to the promotion and you have to wager £10 on the selected promotion game in order to gain a ticket for the draw. These games include:
- Sisters of Oz WowPot
- Mega Moolah
- Wheel of Wishes
- Book of Atem WowPot
- Fortunium Gold Mega Moolah
- Absolutely Mad Mega Moolah
- Atlantean Treasures Mega Moolah
Players can gain a maximum of 100 tickets during the promotional period but can only win one of the prizes. To be eligible for the promotion make sure that you have entered between 24th June to 4th July 2021.
What can you win?
Collectively, the total prize pool adds up to £250,000 but there are over 1,000 cash prizes to be won. The top prizes during this promotion include players winning £10,000 in cash and there are 10 of these prizes available.
After this mighty prize, 50 lucky people will win the second prize which is a cash prize of £1,000. Thankfully the fun doesn’t stop there as 1,000 lucky winners will win £100 in cash.
£250K Jackpot Party Terms and Conditions
- The promotion runs from 24th June until 4th July 2021 and is available on multiple sites within the Microgaming network.
- To enter the draw you must have a verified Aspers Casino account and at least 18.
- Only real fund wagers on the selected games qualify for a ticket with the maximum being 100 tickets.
- The prize draw will take place on Monday 5th July with the winners being picked at random.
- Players have 7 days to claim the prize after the prize draw.