Renowned no wagering casino PlayOJO introduces Safe Mate tool to a select player base
PlayOJO, one of the most popular no wagering casinos in the United Kingdom and Europe has recently announced that they've released a brand new safety tool known as Safe Mate that allows players to monitor their gambling behaviour and offer support to them when required.
What is Safe Mate and how does it work?
Safe Mate is an innovative safer gambling tool that has been developed in collaboration with behavioural scientists and psychologists from Neccton, and is designed to track player data, risk patterns and unusual changes in behaviour to flag signs of potential problem gambling.
Each and every PlayOJO customer, new and old will have access to the hugely beneficial tool, and it will provide them with a range of information including how much money they've deposited and wagered on specific games over a set period of time, as well as an overall health score and a messages notifying players when there's been a noticeable change in playing habits.
The tool also allows players to compare what they think they've spent with what they've actually spent, if it's highlighted that the player is at risk of gambling harm then they'll receive personal feedback and special communication to help steer them away from any potential problem gambling. The full list of Safe Mate features are as follows:
- Playing Behaviour: This allows players to review transactions, profit/loss and time played at PlayOJO.
- Game Types: Players can review the time and money players have invested, specifically by game type.
- Trends: There are a number of graphs that can help players visualise their iGaming behaviour and observe changes.
- Self-assessment: This allows players to guess their play stats and compare them to the real thing.
- Risk Scores: Players are given a risk score, this allows players to see if their risk level is low, medium or high.
- Messages: PlayOJO will alert players if they're spending more than usual, playing at an unusual hour or have received a large win they should consider cashing out.
State-of-the-art tool allows PlayOJO to spearhead safer gambling push
This tool is part of a much larger safer gambling strategy employed by PlayOJO that sees players offered 24/7 support, affordability checks, time limits and account self-assessments that can see players set their own bespoke limitations and even exclude themselves if need be.
To begin with, the new Safe Mate tool will only be available to PlayOJO players in the United Kingdom, Spain and Sweden.
Peter Bennett, Head of Brand at PlayOJO said: “We are delighted to partner with Neccton to offer our players this state-of-the-art new Safer Gambling tool. We pride ourselves on being the fair online Casino and Bingo site and will continue to find new innovative methods and tools to help promote safe play for our customers.”